About the careers day
Our flagship event for undergraduates studying for a biological degree is on Saturday 14th October 2017 at King's College London - this event is fully booked
Building on the success of previous careers conferences, last year's Bioscience Careers Festival was the single biggest event in the Royal Society of Biology's history. It welcomed 500 students from across the UK and was coordinated by the Society's Careers Committee.
What happens at the careers day?
- Talks from experts in the field about the variety of careers for bioscience grads
- Mock interviews to sharpen your technique for future employers
- An exhibition with representatives from a variety of top organisations
- Tours of the Gordon Museum
- Networking with bioscience professionals and other students from across the UK
Who can attend?
This event is aimed at undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate students. Careers advisor and school students considering a bioscience degree are also very welcome.
A detailed programme is coming soon! At previous events we've had talks on careers in industry, science communication, publishing, academia, ecology, teaching and more. Check out previous presentations on our careers pages. What career would you like to know more about? Get in touch with the events team or tweet us #RSBcareersDay.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
This event has been approved by the Royal Society of Biology for the purposes of CPD and attending is worth 18 CPD points.